Friday, March 18, 2011

Victory!


March 18th- 15.5 week pregnant

It's been at least a week since my last barf/gag/dry heaving episode! Yay! I missed food. So far I have enjoyed my new found ability to eat by eating eggs (with digestive enzymes, still don't digest them well, but at least they are not making me barf), Chipotle (skipped the salad, went straight for burrito), Arawan Thai food (coconut soup and garden curry), pancake and omlette Sunday breakfast with the hubby, and make 2 pots of soup! The first was a cabbage chickenless soup with LOTS of chickpeas, and the second was a hodgepodge of stuff I found with lots of veggies, a couple cans of randon white beans I found in the pantry, and a cup of quinoa. With the quinoa it turned into a thick stew by the time it was done.

I took an updated picture this morning. I'm sucking in... I have to.. I don't look pregnant. I don't have that lovely bump-ish-ness just chunk-ish-ness. My upper abs are still a quasi 2 pack, and then it bulges out at the bottom like a alcohol loving sorority girl. If I don't look like I'm actually pregnant in a month, I'm going to get one of these shirts:


Or I can really make a statement with this one:

 Anyway, here is the updated 15.5 week picture:


Sorry for the creepy no head pictures... once I actually have a belly, Ill rope Adam into taking pictures with my head included. Once there is actually a belly to take a picture of. 

Back to resting on the couch, watching cupcake/cake/food shows and finally breaking into my Chocolate Peanut Butter So Delicious Coconut Ice Cream that has been sitting in my freezer for 3 months. I've got a long day at the tack sale tomorrow!

3 comments on "Victory!"

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You TOTALLY have a bump now... and thank heavens for food!!!!!

Tanya on March 19, 2011 at 6:03 AM said...

YAY! Your bump is cute and doesn't look like chub! People didn't recognize that I was pregnant until I was 20 weeks or so but I still flaunted what I had prior to 20 weeks. hehe. I always thought about it like this... the longer it took for me to show meant that I would still be able to fit into my maternity clothes the last month of pregnancy. :)

I'm glad you're able to eat now! Isn't food just lovely?

Jen and Tyler on March 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM said...

Honey you look thinner than I ever have. So happy for you!
~Jen Albrechtsen

Post a Comment

 

The "A" Team Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez